- Soy wax has a memory to ensure that your candles do not tunnel. Make sure to always burn candles until the melt pool has reached the edge of the container
- Before lighting your candle each time. Make sure to trim the wick to 1/4 inch.
- Do not burn candles for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2 inch of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
- Burn candle on a heat-safe flat surface away from drafts.
- Do not leave candle unattended
- never fall asleep with candle lit
- keep away from children